As part of our Pledge to be as sustainable as possible, we've ensured EVERYTHING you rent is either donated to us + therefore secondhand +/ up-cycled OR they've been ethically sourced when purchased 'new'.
- Most stock has been taken from the personal collections of family + friends - clothes that have been worn once or a few times but the owners cannot be seen in again!
- Donations include vintage + pre-loved garments + outfits from special boutiques + stores from our travels around the world.
Handmade + Traditional Artisans
- Some collections also come from working with Traditional Artisans in Afghanistan, Georgia, Papua New Guinea, India, South Africa and Fiji + were designed by my incredible Mother + myself over the past 20+ years!
- These traditional artisans + tailors use a variety of techniques perfected + passed down over many generations to produce some of the most stunning + completely unique wearables you can find!
- Where clothes are handmade by artisans + tailors, they are tailor-made, produced individually + therefore with much more care + detail, typically reflected in the retail value price