Where do the Clothes Actually Come From?
As part of our Pledge to be as sustainable as possible, we've ensured EVERYTHING you rent is either donated to us + therefore secondhand +/ up-cycled OR they've been ethically sourced when purchased 'new'.
- Most stock has been taken from the personal collections of family + friends - clothes that have been worn once or a few times but the owners cannot be seen in again!
- Donations include vintage + pre-loved garments + outfits from special boutiques + stores from our travels around the world.
Handmade + Traditional Artisans
- Some collections also come from working with Traditional Artisans in Afghanistan, Georgia, Papua New Guinea, India, South Africa and Fiji + were designed by my incredible Mother + myself over the past 20+ years!
- These traditional artisans + tailors use a variety of techniques perfected + passed down over many generations to produce some of the most stunning + completely unique wearables you can find!
- Where clothes are handmade by artisans + tailors, they are tailor-made, produced individually + therefore with much more care + detail, typically reflected in the retail value price
In the future, we hope to collaborate with some incredible + innovative sustainable brands, and collect deadstock +/ used returns meant for landfill!
Please get in C O N T A C T if you'd like to partner with us or find out more!
ARE YOU A LONDON UNIVERSITY STUDENT?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAKE YOUR LIVING SPACE + LIFESTYLE MORE SUSTAINABLE + CARE FREE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LIKE-MINDED BABES TO CONNECT WITH?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then make sure you SIGN UP + Subscribe below to hear more about our FREE workshops +/ networking events: