Who are we?
The problems with fast fashion:
- The fashion industry emits an estimated 1.2 billion tonnes of greenhouse gases every year (The Ellen MacArthur Foundation.)
- Toxic dyes used in manufacture + microplastic-releasing synthetic fibres are polluting rivers + water supplies, posing a threat to life.
- Most clothing takes a lot of resources such as energy + water to produce - resources that we could end up running out of.
- Due to the ‘disposable’ nature of fast fashion, a lorry-load of used clothing is incinerated or buried in landfill every single second.
- Social injustice - fast fashion brands are notorious for under-paying + overworking garment workers, 80% of who (globally) are black + brown women.
Why rent with OWF?
Break up with fast fashion + join the Rental Revolution! You’ll never get bored of your clothes, you could save ££s as well as loads of space in your wardrobe AND the best part? You don’t have to do any washing - we do it for you with our eco partners OxWash!
ARE YOU A LONDON UNIVERSITY STUDENT?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAKE YOUR LIVING SPACE + LIFESTYLE MORE SUSTAINABLE + CARE FREE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LIKE-MINDED BABES TO CONNECT WITH?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then make sure you SIGN UP + Subscribe below to hear more about our FREE workshops +/ networking events: