ONE WEAR FREEDOM WAS BORN IN OCTOBER 2019, OUT OF A JOURNEY OF SELF-DISCOVERY, A LOVE FOR FASHION AND A DEEP CONCERN ABOUT OUR PLANET'S FUTURE.
Mission + Vision
One Wear Freedom (OWF) is the UK's first 100% eco-friendly clothing hire service for women. Sourcing, sharing + celebrating unique, one-of-a-kind, handmade, vintage or secondhand pieces and outfits selected from across the world. Find out more about where the clothes come from H E R E .
From office-wear to festivals, to that special day or night out, OWF has a wide range of sensational outfits with accessories to match that will capture the most head turns and likes for a fraction of the retail price!
What makes OWF even better - for every order, 1 tree will be planted on your behalf and absolutely everything from the dry cleaning service, packaging and even the very paper and ink used in receipts is recycled or sustainable! We're taking no chances!
Check out our Sustainability Pledge for more info.
We aim to:
I N S P I R E women and young people to expand their wardrobe by experimenting with different styles, colours and fabrics from around the world to truly find their own uniqueness + sense of style
E M P O W E R women to live their best lives, be bold, reach their fullest potential and become their true authentic selves; and
R E S T O R E Mother Nature and her importance in our every day lives
- The textile industry is the second worst polluter - after the oil industry and before the meat industry :O
- The fashion industry now produces over 80 billion items of clothing PER YEAR
- It takes 10,000-20,000 litres of water to produce just 2 pairs of jeans (1kg of cotton) - this is the same amount 1 person drinks in 10 YEARS
- The UK sent approx. 235 million items of clothing to landfill in 2016 alone
- If everyone rented + reused just ONE garment, we could save over 2.5 billion kilos of carbon emissions according to thredUP - that's the equivalent of taking half a million cars off the road for a year